Waec result 2019 will be released within 24hrs
– The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) said the 2019 WASSCE results will be released “within the next 24 hours”
– The examination council said candidates who are not indebted will be able to access and check their results online as soon as they are released
– The council instructed the candidates to use the results checker pin on their smart identity cards used during the conduct of the examination to check the results
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) says result of its the 2019 West Africa Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for school candidates will be released “within the next 24 hours”.
How to Check WAEC Result Online.
You don’t need to buy any scratch card to check your 2018 WAEC result. The result checker pin and serial number needed by candidates to check results online are contained on candidate’s smart identity card used during the conduct of the examination.
- at https://www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your WAEC Examination Number in the required column.
- Select your Examination Year i.e. 2018.
- Select your Examination Type i.e. SCHOOL CANDIDATE RESULT.
- Enter the Card Serial Number.
- Enter the Card PIN.
- Finally, click “Submit” button to get your 2018 WAEC Result.
According to Waec
This is contained in a statement signed by Demianus G. Ojijeogu, WAEC Nigeria’s head of public affairs and made available via the council’s official Facebook page in the early hours of Thursday, July 25.
Thus, the waec result 2019 according to the statement, will be available latest by Friday, July 26.
See how How to make money now!
According to the statement, “candidates who are not indebted to the council will be able to access and check their results online, using the results checker pin on their smart identity cards used during the conduct of the examination.”
PAY ATTENTION: Get the Latest Nigerian News Anywhere 24/7. Spend less on the Internet!
Meanwhile, Paysnation.com previously reported that the National Examination Council (NECO) on Monday, June 17, said it was now prompt in releasing Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) results thereby making the processing of admission by universities for candidates less stressful.
Abubakar Gana, the acting registrar of NECO, said that this way, the body had broken the monopoly of WAEC, claiming that since its establishment in 1999, WAEC had had no choice but to live up to its responsibilities.
Gana said: “Since 2000, we have been conducting examinations and one advantage I want you to understand is that we have given WAEC a wakeup call and they are now living to their responsibility.
“You may recall that there were times in the past where universities and other tertiary institutions took very longer period for them to admit students.
“But with our coming, we started releasing results within 90 days, which is a period between three months. We started like that but as I am talking to you today, the last release we had was 43 days.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!