Have you ever wondered why you constantly go sick with no permanent solution?
But you can make changes to your lifestyle by taking steps towards healthy living, you can help reduce your risk of heart disease, cancer, stroke and other serious diseases: … Eat a variety of healthy foods, and limit calories and saturated fat. Be physically active. Control your blood pressure and cholesterol.
*Here is a hint of maintaining a healthy lifestyle:
Two things to check as often as you can:
(1) Your blood pressure
(2) Your blood sugar.
Six things to reduce to the minimum on your foods:
(3) preserved meat and foods
(4) red meat especially roasted
(5) diary products
(6) starchy products
Four things to increase in your foods:
Three things you need to forget:
(1) Your age
(2) your past
(3) your grievances
Four things you must have, no matter how weak or how strong you are:
(1) Friends who truly love you
(2) caring family
(3) positive thoughts
(4) a warm home.
Five things you need to do to stay healthy:
(2) Smiling / laughing
(3) Trekking / exercise
(4) Eating right
(5) Reducing your weight.
Six things you don’t have to do:
(1) Don’t wait till you are hungry to eat
(2) Don’t wait till you are thirsty to drink
(3) Don’t wait till you are sleepy to sleep
(4) Don’t wait till you feel tired to rest
(5) Don’t wait till you get sick to go for medical check-ups otherwise you will only regret later in life.
(6) Don’t wait till you have problem before you pray to your God.